Corrie Folsom-O’Keefe is the Bird Conservation Program Manager for Audubon Connecticut, the state office of the National Audubon Society. In this position she leads the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds and also manages Stratford Point in Connecticut. Corrie is also a pilot and is involved with the Civil Air Patrol. Corrie has conducted field work involving birds in Belize, the Bahamas, Nova Scotia, the Farallon Islands, and CT.
- The effects of surrounding landscape on the abundance and breeding success of shrub land birds in power line corridors.
- Duties as a Bird Conservation Program Manager.
- Stratford Point, what are the short terms plans for this wonderful site.
- Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds.
- What is your involvement with the Piping Plovers?
- Volunteers can be very valuable to any conservation mission.
- IBA – Important Bird Areas – Tell us about IBA’s and their importance in Connecticut.
- Wild Life Guards program.
- Civil Air Patrol
- Does being a pilot help you with your job?
- Where are your favorite places to go birding in CT?
Mentioned In Episode:
Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds – firstname.lastname@example.org
Corrie Folsom-O’Keefe – email@example.com
BirdCallsRadio additional information:
BirdCallsRadio ON THE GO! Subscribe & listen to our podcast for Mac users at Apple Podcasts; PC users at Stitcher, Google Play. Including both for Spotify and iHeartRadio on any device automatically so you won’t miss an episode; and please leave us a rating and review if you would be so kind! We appreciate it!
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter and be part of something greater. Stay up to date on all our episodes and exclusive offers by clicking here on BirdCallsRadio and scrolling to the bottom and sign up with your email. All emails are confidential.
To Support BirdCallsRadio & Podcast DONATE NOW