- Bird Tales; tell us about this program and how it came about.
- This program is for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia please explain the difference between them.
- What positive effects has the program had on people with dementia?
- Has the program had any impact on birds or birding?
- You and Randy Griffin c0-produced a training video and workbook. What was involved, what is it, and what is it intended to do.
- Walk us through a successful employment of the Bird Tales Program at a health facility.
- How can our listeners at home begin using birds and nature as therapy for their loved ones with dementia?
- What evidence is there to prove the concept that this program helps people with Alzheimer’s?
- How have you been able to transfer what you’ve learned from Bird Tales into using birds or nature as a positive experience for others?
Mentioned in Episode:
Bird Tales | Audubon Center Bent of the River – Reaching people living with dementia through multisensory therapy
Bird Tales training video and workbook copy click here
BirdCallsRadio additional information:
To Support BirdCalllsRadio & Podcast DONATE NOW
BirdCallsRadio ON THE GO! Subscribe & listen to our podcast for Mac users at Apple Podcasts, PC users at Stitcher, on any device automatically so you won’t miss an episode; and please leave us a rating and review if you would be so kind! We appreciate it!
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter and be part of something greater. and stay up to date on all our episodes and exclusive offers by clicking here on BirdCallsRadio and scrolling to the bottom of the front page to sign up with your email. All emails are confidential.