On today’s show, BirdCallsRadio reports LIVE the 4thAnnual American Birding Expo 2018 hosted by Birdwatcher’s Digest and held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks PA., a short drive Northwest of Philadelphia on September 21-23, 2018.
Many people agreed to be interviewed by me for this episode of BirdCallsRadio and share their thoughts on this weekend at the American Birding Expo 2018.
Sport Optics Range & Sponsors
- Jeff Bouton, Manager, Birding & Nature Markets for the America’s, Leica Sports Optics USA.
- Carlos Bethancourt, Marketing/Senior Guide, Canopy Family, Panama.
- Bill Thompson lll, Editor & Co-Publisher, BWD; ABExpo; Ben Lizdas, Sales Director.
- Brandon Leichter, Owner, Allen’s Camera.
- Adrian Binns, Kevin Loughlin; Co-Owners Wildside Nature Tours.
- Steve Ingraham, Birding Product Specialist, Carl Zeiss Optical Inc.
- Ana Maria Castano, Tour Manager, Columbia Nature & Birding.
- Niyati Kukadia, Director; Aditya Roy, Managing Director; Sora Excution, India.
- Maynor Ovando, Benedicto Grijala; Neotropical Explorers
- Dr. Tonia Cochran, Manager Director; Inala Nature Tours, Aus.
- Wendy McClain, Hawk Mountain.
- Sara Pike, Tour Manager NA, Wings Birding Tours.
- Arturo Sr & Arturo Jr. Kirkconnell; Partnership for International Birding.
- Jeff Gordon, President, American Birding Association; Liz Gordon, Events Coordinator, American Birding Association.
- Dr. David LaPuma, Director, Cape May Bird Obseervatory.
BirdCallsRadio additional information:
To Support BirdCallsRadio & Podcast DONATE NOW
BirdCallsRadio ON THE GO! to our podcast for Mac, PC & Android users automatically so you won’t miss any BCR podcasts; and please leave us a rating and review if you would be so kind! We appreciate it!
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter and be part of something greater. Stay up to date on all our episodes and exclusive offers by clicking here on BirdCallsRadio and scrolling to the bottom and sign up with your email. All emails are confidential.