Patrick Lynch is an author or co-author of nine books published by Yale University Press, including his latest book in Nov 2018, “A Field Guide to Cape Cod.” Including Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Block Island & Eastern Long Island. A comprehensive guide to the environmental history, natural environments, plants, and animals of Cape Cod and it’s nearby Islands.
- How does this book relate to birders?
- The same glacier that formed Long Island Sound formed Cape Cod, tell us about the connection.
- How important are features such as sand dunes to understanding the ecosystem?
- What’s the most surprising thing we should know about Cape Cod
- What do you see as the primary environmental challenges to Cape Cod?
Mentioned In This Episode:
BirdCallsRadio additional information:
To Support BirdCallsRadio & Podcast please DONATE NOW
BirdCallsRadio ON THE GO! Subscribe directly on ApplePodcasts; Stitcher; Google Play; Spotify; iHeartRadio to our podcast for Mac, PC & Android users automatically so you won’t miss any BCR podcasts; and please leave us a rating and review if you would be so kind! We appreciate it!
Subscribe to our FREE E-Newsletter and be part of something greater. Stay up to date on all our episodes and exclusive offers by clicking on BirdCallsRadio and scrolling to the bottom and sign up with your email. All emails are confidential.